This morning, again, Tali and I woke up late and didn't get breakfast. The first thing we did today was go to Salem. We saw a graveyard full of people who had been hung after being accused as witches. Also we saw stones that acknowledged all the people that died over the course of just a few days. These included Rebecca Nurse, John Proctor, Giles Corey, and Martha Corey, whom we are all reading about in The Crucible.
After this, we went to a Museum. At first, since we hadn't had breakfast, we got muffins. Then we found an interactive arctic exhibit and stayed there for most of the time. There were all sorts of games and fun things to do there. We learned about polar bears and saw a sped-up video of the polar ice caps to watch how quickly they are melting. We also tried to see the tattoo exhibit, but a security woman wouldn't let us in because we had drinks.
After the museum, we went out to lunch for sandwiches. It was very chaotic and a little stressful there and the food was ok. Right after this, we went to a candy shop. Nick was nice and loaned me money to buy some goodies, which we ate by the House of the Seven Gables. We went inside this building, too, but there wasn't much to see unless you were on a guided tour, so we left.
Then we took the bus to Rock Port. There we got to wander around town for a few hours. Shannon and I went to the beach and relaxed at first and then got ice cream and shopped a little. The town was really cute and full of nice people.
Finally, we went to Shear Madness. I thought it was just going to be a normal play, but it turned out to be an interactive thing where they asked the audience for help to solve a murder. I loved that they would play out whatever ending we voted for. Yet again, tonight everyone is really tired and going to sleep soon.
Also, since Tali and I didn't bring our computers, we had to type our blogs from all the previous days in Boston today. We have been taking quick notes every night, but couldn't type them here because Isa's computer wasn't working. I'm really glad it is better now though. Also I am glad we thought to take notes because I don't think I would remember much about the past days if we hadn't. It still sucks doing this thought because it has taken a really long time to type everything out again. It's not too big of a deal though and now we are packed and ready for the flight in the morning and are going to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment