Monday, September 22, 2008
9-21-08
We will be leaving for Boston very early tomorrow morning. It took me forever to pack because I wanted to bring all of my clothes. Anyway I'm pretty excited about this trip because all of the past fall trips have been really fun. I hope we get to go to the art museum that Leslie told us about. I'm most excited for Shear Madness and just being in the hotel rooms (even though I know we'll pretty much only be in them while we're sleeping). I don't know very much about the freedom trail or any of that other stuff we are doing and it sounds a little bit boring but hopefully it will be fun too. Harvard will be interesting even though I highly doubt anyone will end up actually going there, and Fenway Park will probably be cool even though I'm not that into baseball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment